Friday, February 16, 2007

MIscellaneous Stuff

My sister is home from her business trip to London. She said the weather was kind of crappy and that Londoners freaked out when they got a few snow flurries and some sleet.
------

I was in Atlanta once when it snowed there, and the same thing happened . . motorists forget how to drive when there's a dusting of snow. Unbelievable.
------

Anyway she said she bought me something from Harrod's but wouldn't tell me what it was until we see her in a week or so. Yay! Surprises!
------

I took our next door neighbor some chili I made yesterday. Since the Big Snow, I didn't know whether or not he's gotten to the grocery.
-------

It's supposed to snow another 2 to 4 inches tonight--with blustery winds. but Monday It's supposed to get up to 40 degrees. Talk about a slushy mess the streets will be.
-------

Spidey, I watched The Office. Angela wearing her rain bonnet was priceless! And ole Dwight putting that big garbage bag over poor Meredith's head--ha. Did you watch the very end when Kelly went crazy because Ryan's desk was moving by hers? snort. I hate that Pam is back with Big Roy, and that Jim is being a butthole. Oh, well.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the rain bonnet was so funny. i have one in my desk at work. someone gave it to me as a joke. only one other person at work watched the office so i will put it on and go stand by her. ha! she dvr'd the show so i have to wait until monday to talk about it. i hate that!

Anonymous said...

I find that whole DVR thing strange. If I don't watch it while it's on, I will never watch it. I had it once through my cable company but I cancelled it. And it's annoying when you have to wait to chat with someone on a show until they get around to it. I go through this all the time with one of my coworkers. - blu.

The Broards said...

blu,
like I emailed Spidey, I tape the office so I can thoroughly enjoy it while whizzing through the commercials.

Spidey,
When Michael tore up that textbook I was like, "whoaaaaaaaaaaaa, that motherfucker cost more than most small families spend on groceries in a week.!"

Anonymous said...

You know people in London get about as much snow as people in Atlanta--which is damned little. You can't forget to how to drive on something that you never learned how to drive on.

Roger said...

What kind of beans do you use for your chili? That's the most important decision for a chili maker.

R

The Broards said...

Elu, answer is on the main page

Anonymous said...

http://www.suzannewhite.com/newastrology

Here is where you can match up your astrology sign with your Chinese sign.

If you have the inclination, that is. I personaly think it's absolute bollocks,but each to their own.