Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rags and Sparky Sittin in a Tree

Whoaaaaaa. Sparky and Rags on the rampage on the Shelf. Thanks "Anonymous Source." Those two together have the IQ of a stump. But I'm somewhat surprised at "Lady"rockmed's nastiness because to my knowledge, I've never "gone after her," as Rags would say. Although she is a Republican, so that might explain it.
Well, here they are bitching and moaning and gnashing their teeth.

Woe is me, after I have been so nice to Rags in the past--sent her towels and money for a textbook. Maybe she ought to do some soul searching to see the one who "has changed."





Vanda52BANNED
Vanda52: hahaha
Jam7604801: hi webs
LadyMtnMedic: banned from a site?
LadyMtnMedic: say what?
Vanda52: long story roc but yes , im banned
LadyMtnMedic: who banned you?
LadyMtnMedic: and dont say Emma
LadyMtnMedic: she is full of BS
Vanda52: as i said its a long story not wrth getting into
Jam7604801: allan i could get you un banneded
Vanda52: how so jam?
Jam7604801: i could write tree and get her to set me up then give it to you
LadyMtnMedic: come on, why do you think you are banned? Tree banned you?Ragamuffingirl35: rocky she terminated his account when he said he quit
Vanda52: nah , thanks jam but if they dont want me as me forget it , ill be fine
Vanda52: thanks tho
Ragamuffingirl35: he failed to give in and kiss emma's ass
LadyMtnMedic: you emailed Tree saying you quit?
Ragamuffingirl35: no he said it in that one thread
Vanda52: i said i quit in the site and next thing i jnew i couldnt comment , it was fast like a roadside bomb in iraq
LadyMtnMedic: oh for cripes sake
LadyMtnMedic: thats ridiculous
Ragamuffingirl35: yep rocky
Vanda52: tree was looking to ditch me for a long time roc
Vanda52: and i gave her the way to do it
Vanda52: so is life
Ragamuffingirl35: i didn't even realize vanda was parodying emma's blog when he made that post until emma started yelling theif
LadyMtnMedic: she does not like your taste in , um, "art"
RoseGarden450: i dont think i know this emma and it sounds like i wouldnt get along with her
Vanda52: i think i might scare those people
Mg500mv: Emma also came after me
Ragamuffingirl35: emma posted about dahmer being the possible killer of adam walsh AFTER i posted it in my blog, and i didn't holler theif
LadyMtnMedic: thief
Ragamuffingirl35: thanks rox
LadyMtnMedic: LOL
LadyMtnMedic: since Emma never reads mine, her or her cronies, I don't care
Jam7604801: why don't emma and those loons come in here anymore
Ragamuffingirl35: i read yours. i wish you'd update more
Ragamuffingirl35: i don't know and i don't care jam
Ragamuffingirl35: the room is more pleasant without them
LadyMtnMedic: mine require thought and care takes me a while to get comfortable with posting the thought
LadyMtnMedic: I have one should be out iin a day
Jam7604801: i think tree should pass a rule anyone on the site has to at least come in here once a week
Ragamuffingirl35: yay!!!!
Mg500mv: Jam, do yuo really want Emma here?
LadyMtnMedic: I am also off for a couple days, hope to get some writing and reading time in
Ragamuffingirl35: some shelfers no longer have aol jam. like pete
Ragamuffingirl35: i sure as heck don't mary
LadyMtnMedic: geez Jam, don't summon the spirits
Ragamuffingirl35: tree doesn't even hardly come in here
LadyMtnMedic: say where is Roger lately?
Ragamuffingirl35: once every few months is all

Jam7604801: emma was always nice to me
Mg500mv: Roger, is busy
Ragamuffingirl35: he's been busy rox
Ragamuffingirl35: she used to be nice to me, but she changed
Ragamuffingirl35: she sent me towels when i moved into my last house
Ragamuffingirl35: suddenly about 2 1/2 years ago she seemed like she was angry all the time about everything and nothing at all
LadyMtnMedic: schell kinda went the same way
LadyMtnMedic: she got real edgy it seemed like
Ragamuffingirl35: well schell i understand. she has a hard life
Vanda52: women always seem to go "bad"
Ragamuffingirl35: i'm not as sweet as i was 10 years ago
Vanda52: hi kal
ParaMyrrh: hi Lady
ParaMyrrh: Raga


17 comments:

vq said...

Wow. Just....wow.

Brenda said...

my my.... LadyMtnMedic. she had me fooled. i see that world through a whole new pair of glasses. how does she know who does and doesn't read her blog?

interesting.

vq said...

And Mel...wow...

I have to say I'm kind of shocked by both of those ladies.

Interesting to see that Jam believes he can bend Sonya to his will. Ha!

The Broards said...

Verbie,
What gets me is "Lady" ragging on Schell--of all people.

Rags and Sparky never seem to accept any personal responsibility for anything that happens . . it's Tree's fault . . it's my fault . . never their own

Anonymous said...

i agree emma. Lady made it sound on her blog that she is full of empathy and compassion. her comments opened my eyes.
i wonder what sparky is doing now that he can't make some snide comment to every post? i bet it is bugging the crap out of him. spidey (my identity disappeared again)

vq said...

The thing is, he asked to be removed. I'm sure if he asked nicely, he could come right back. He certainly was not "banned." Sheesh.

Bert Bananas said...

I like the way things are. There is probably a sum of money sufficient to "buy" my presence on the Shelf again, but thankfully, no one is going to offer it to me.

(Warning! A version of the famous Mexican Penis Joke to follow!!)

Nobody is perfect, except Verb, Tree, Schell, Spidey and Emma. If I ever reengage with the Mormon Church, I shall pray for your souls and seek your bodies.

Anonymous said...

you kn ow i prefer not to know what people are saying behind my back, whoever copied and pasted that was a right stirring little mare .

Anonymous said...

It's been a long time since I visited...are Allan and Kal lovers yet?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Broards said...

Sparky, I've asked you numerous times not to leave shit comments on my blog, I will remove them

Anonymous said...

What is it about being online that brings out the inner 12 year old in everyone?

schell said...

I was called edgy! Yippee! I've never been called edgy before.

Anonymous said...

Maybe everyone should take a moment, count thier blessings and be kind. I miss the good old days. Why is everyone so darn angry. Sheesh Love to all Lulu

Anonymous said...

What good old days? What boreds were you a part of?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.