Sunday, September 03, 2006

Ok, a lot of butterfly pictures















Yesterday was simply gorgeous here. 70's, blue skies, no humidity. I was outside a lot and at one time there were a few dozen butterflies on my butterfly bush. I love it! All different kinds, monarchs, swallow tails, this black one with blue lines, those small yellowish ones, so I took pictures. The clear blue thingy hanging in the first pipcture is the bottom of my favorite windchime. Today LP and I are off to my sister's for lunch and shopping. Will she give me another cast off purse? Here's hoping!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brenda said...

beautiful butterflies! it was beautiful here too. and today looks like another great day!

Catz said...

it's hot as hell here still.we still have 90 degree weather.

Anonymous said...

Its about 60 here and cloudy and fabulous