Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow






Gnome in the snow and my front steps.
A snow covered birdbath and container

















I went outside this morning to take some pictures. Lubee wants some snow. Here in Indiana (unfortunately, a Red State) we're just getting a light dusting--accumulation of about an inch or so. The east coast is getting clobbered.

I have not/probably will not watch any of the Olympics. They don't float my boat.

I have not yet checked our Powerball tickets.

If anyone wants a free DVD of Italy go to www.perillotours.com They had a commercial on during Samantha Brown's Passport to Europe. She was in the Brittany region of France today. I knew very little about this region. It was settled by Celts many many centuries ago and some of them don't even consider themselves French. They even speak their own language. They are known for lace, pottery and seafood. The towns look incredibly quaint and old-fashioned. In past shows Sam's visited Normandy, and Provenance (the lavender fields I'd love to see!)
She also has visited many areas of Britain. I enjoyed the Cotwalds show.
I love travel shows!

6 comments:

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

dang... how did I get kicked out of the powerball club :( If you people win you better schedule a shelf meet in Madison

Meme said...

we went to Vruitanny a couple of years ago the beaches are vvery good

Meme said...

and brtittany too

Meme said...

Orbie you can have some of my winnings

The Broards said...

You snooze you lose, Orbie.

45 degrees isn't bitter, it's almost balmy


You're welcome, lulu!

Meme said...

I was in a shop yesterday and I walked past a garden gnome and it wolf whistled at me,I thought of you