Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Dickster and Lost

There is just something so intensely disagreeable about Dick Cheney. Even when he's trying to be humble and apologetic, he just comes off as cold and condescending.
Whereas Republican Christine Todd Whitman was on The Colbert Report, and dare I say it . . . was actually sensible and down-to-earth . . . almost "warm."
--
I'm so afraid Lost is going to go the way of Desperate Housewives (which I loved the first season, but this second season is downright lousy.) Last night's Lost was not good. Ohhhh, Sawyer kills a tree frog with his bare hands . . . he's mean to Hurley . . . oh, oh, they think they caught an "other." Yawn City, do wah diddy.
---

I put "Dick Cheney" in Hunter Orange . . get it? har har har

2 comments:

Meme said...

I went to bed in the middle of desperate housewives last night ,its not a good sign

schell said...

I haven't watched Desperate Housewives in weeks. It's gotten boring, I think.
I liked Lost. Although, I could have done without the frog squishing. Did you notice the army guy showing Sayid the picture of his daughter? Did you notice the daughter was Kate?