Saturday, February 18, 2006

Frozen cat remedy

Not too much to report today. It's colder than a witch's tit here. Woke up to one degree temperatures. Went to let in Nesta from the backporch and she was frozen stiff like an ironing board. I popped her in the microwave (low heat--what do you think . . . . I'm stupid?) for about three minutes and she came out as toasty warm as an English muffin. I'm thinking about sending this suggestion to PETA as a quick cat warm-up.
---
BP is leaving today on a business trip so LP and I are going shopping with my Lexus sister and sister Connie and her three kids.
---

Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

sparky said...

I once revived a dead love bird by putting it in a little box and leaving it near a light bulb all night (this was before most people had microwaves). Amazingly in the morning the bird had come back to life and was chirping away in its hot little cardboard box . Someday I'll tell you about the baby alligator I got one winter (in the mail from florida) in 1956 that also revived from a similar heat treatment .

Good going on the cat . Makes you feel like Doctor Frankenstein must of felt as his monster becomes an animated being .

Anonymous said...

Emma please tell me you are not that stupid. You could have killed the kitten. Jesus H. who in the hell told you that was ok. Take the kitten to a vet and make sure you did not cook its internal organs any. Jesus H KEERIST.

Anonymous said...

Richard, I do think Emma was joking... well at least I think she was...

-blu

Sonya said...

This blog has been reported to the ASPCA.

Anonymous said...

Freaking hey...you finally got the hint. Thanks for finally opening up the comments. It was mentioning you were in a group with Kal that did it, I know.

Btw, glad Nesta survived the spaying, and she will be running around for a year or so...then she'll slow down.

Meme said...

I find 15 minutes on high cooks a cat beautifully while having the added avantage of making it's fur easily removed ......yum tastes just like chicken but you get a leg each

Anonymous said...

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/irresponsible_activities/1001cat.html

Anonymous said...

1001 Ways To Torture a Cat (see #4)