Friday, October 05, 2007

Office Recap

1. Love that Jim and Pam came out about their relationship. Was that the first mean thing Toby's ever done--the memo thing?
2. Creed's being 29 was funny--the dye job hair was great.
3. We saw Phyllis' claws come out when she pretty much threatened Pam about giving new clients on a random basis.
4. Dwight trying to make peace with Angela by giving her a feral cat.
5. Ryan the Temp has turned into an asshole.
6. Kelly Kapoor---- ::::rolls eyes::::
7. The gift baskets were a stroke of genius! Too bad none of the clients were women--we suckers for gift baskets---full of money!
8. Ryan hitting on Pam was just creepy.
9.Dwight & Michael driving into the lake because "the machine told me to" was hysterical!
10. I want me some more Andy, 'cuse me "Drew", Bernard. I love when he sings a cappella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a good episode! when michael brought Mr Dunder in and asked if he was an old fart i was laughing.