Sunday, October 14, 2007

Diarrhea and Open Houses

I didn't do a thing yesterday but hang around the house thinking that this needed to be done and that needed to be done and wishing that my gnomes would spring to life and do the housework.

I woke up today with diarrhea. I know I probably didn't spell that right---but it's diarrrehea, who cares? So I've been on and off the toilet since 6:30, in case you wanted to know.

I did go to the grocery store yesterday so I think I might blow off my other chores and go to some open houses today. I found four showing between 1 and 4 today.

Are we thinking about moving, you ask. I am but BP is not. I want a bigger house with three bedrooms and at least two bathrooms and a bigger yard. I know it's impractical, but either we move or we renovate this place. I want a kitchen like Schell's.

That's all. I'll keep you updated on the diarehea.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

take some imodium AD and call me in the morning.

do you poop out at parties?

Anonymous said...

I used to work with an ex teacher and whenever anyone made a spelling mistake in memos etc, she would cross it out, write "sp" across the type and the correct spelling next to it.

I would like to move, but we have such lovely (not in your face) neighbours, I'm scared we will move and get the neighbours from hell.

Bert Bananas said...

Having never been, or never having, a neighbor from hell, I count my blessings. I'm on BP's side on this. I despise the tricks wives use to get their ways. I fall for them, but I despise them. This is why polygamy makes absolutely no sense on any level other than sexual. I can't say the same for polyandry...

Jenny Robin said...

Emma only has one bathroom!

Anonymous said...

Dear Posh Ass Emma, Stopped by to wave *ola. Re: the big D ... stop in on Allan's blog and watch his video. Take some daily fibre supplement ... you'll never stop. Truly! Sarai

Anonymous said...

I don't play those kind of games with BP. I've told him straight up that I want to move. He's told me straight up that he doesn't. So what game are we playing Bert?


---emma

------

Sarai,
go boy george someplace else

Bert Bananas said...

Emma, he's not trying to change your mind, but you're trying to change his mind. That's the game.

Anonymous said...

Bert, what kind of world would this be if no one changed his/her mind on anything?

Is your relationship with Mrs Bert static? Do neither of you ever change your min--

emma

Bert Bananas said...

Emma, my wife does the same thing you do, and eventually gets her way. Men don't do it slowly, steadly, drip by drip. We either forget about the dream or just haul off and do it. I've spent a lot of money to change things in our home that I was perfectly happy with. I think it all boils down to I like getting laid.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Why is that a game? Aren't people allowed to have different wants? Should Emma just give up what she wants cuz her husband doesn't want it? Is this 2007?