Monday, October 15, 2007

Vegas in November

We're going to Vegas for a few days in November. BP wanted to go the cheap route and stay at the Orleans for $35/night. I wanted to stay at the new mega resort Wynn. Wynn link So I held my breath until he met my demands. It's a little game I play to get my way.

---O---O---

I want to see either the Love Cirque show about the Beatles' music at the Mirage, or Spamalot which is at the Wynn. BP wants to go paragliding so he'll do that one afternoon, I'm sure.

We booked via Travelocity which was cheaper than Expedia and the airline's own website. I'm excited--I need a getaway. Just BP and me. It'll be nice.

8 comments:

Jenny Robin said...

Wonderful!

mavis sidebottom said...

Im jealous I need a holidaymy mojo is sadly in need of rejuvination

Sonya said...

Hope you have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

the orleans is actually pretty nice, with movie theaters and a bowling alley, but off the main strip. I've never stayed at the Wynn, although I did see Avenue Q there. It is cold in Vegas in November, so be sure to pack a jacket.

Clank Napper said...

We are off to Ireland in Decmeber for two days. I haven't been on a plane for 7 years. Yours will be a much more glamourous break.

Brenda said...

win lots of money!!!!!

have lots of fun.

Bert Bananas said...

The thought of you so close..... ::sigh::

vq said...

What you really OUGHT to do is drive over to Apple Valley, a mere couple of hours, tops, from Vegas and meet Bert and me for lunch. That's what you ought to do. He'd probably even buy.