Saturday, June 23, 2007

SATURDAY

I watched Miss Potter this afternoon. It was a lovely little movie starring the crack whore (alledgely!) Renee Zellweger as Beatrix Potter. Emily Watson and Ewan McGregor costarred. The English Lake District photography was simply magnificent.

It's been raining all day and that's okay with me. We need it. I weeded yesterday and they're still laying in the yard where I tossed them.

We're planning a little get together barbeque here for 4th of July but since the 4th is on a Wednesday--we might move the 4th to , say, Saturday or Sunday. I'm planning just hamburgers and hot dogs with a few salads, chips and stuff like that. BP wants to BBQ lamb on the grill but I think that's a little too much. I want to keep it simple.

I hate work lately. Spidey got rid of her pain-in-the ass work person, but mine is still around unfortunately.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

For crying out loud, let him have his BBQ lamb. - blu

Anonymous said...

That's my problem with marriage, someone telling me no to BBQ lamb. - blu

Anonymous said...

i don't like lamb, it makes me gag. we're planning on having a few bushels of crabs with corn and maybe thai food for the 4th. i don't know if it's at my house or my mom's though.

Anonymous said...

oh, that last one was me, jilly

Anonymous said...

attract only good things to you and the pain in the ass will disappear. :)

Brenda said...

go look at my blog. there are pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

"I hate work lately. Spidey got rid of her pain-in-the ass work person, but mine is still around unfortunately"

Cyanide rocks.

Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday night, Saturday is such old news. - blu

Anonymous said...

...also, I want to see Miss Potter. And I want to marry Ewan MacGregor. Could somebody arrange both for me please?

Anonymous said...

how about an update ms. emma?

Anonymous said...

Clank, You have Stew (and he looks cuter than Ewan MacGregor in the pictures you've posted) leave someone for the rest of the world.

Did BP whack Emma with a leg of bbqed lamb?