Friday, June 22, 2007

No Update

I'm writing to tell you that there is no update today. Tomorrow's Saturday so I 'll write an update on the No Update then.

However, I did wake up to glorious rain,which w so desparately need. So that's a good thing.

Before work, I'm going to stop at Panera's for coffee. It's Friday and I deserve a treat.

Oh, by the way, as much as I HEART Steve Carell and his career, I'm so tired of seeing those Evan Almighty previews! Thank God that movie opens today! SHEESH--the ad money for that flick must been the combined fortunes of Bill gates and Oprah. Enough already.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never thought i would hear(read) you say that you saw enough of Steve Carell. is the apocalypse coming?

Anonymous said...

no apocalypse----just a great flood



--emma

Anonymous said...

ha! good one.

Anonymous said...

when i saw the first preview i thought i might go see it, but now i'm so annoyed with the commercials, i don't want to see it.

jilly

Sonya said...

I did not like Bruce Almighty and so have no intention of seeing the sequel with stinky animals on a big old boat.

Anonymous said...

I have only seen him in the Office. What are his films like? Bearing in mind I despise films like American Pie and the Waterboy.

Anonymous said...

Clanky,

He's been in The 40 Year Old Virgin. Mostly I love him for The Office and The Daily Show where he was a news correspondent. Do you have The Daily Show with Jon Stewart over there? It's a news spoof and very very funny. Some time ago I read that more young people get their news from The Daily Show than straight network news programs.

--

emma

Anonymous said...

What I love Steve Carrell for his vocal performance of Hammie the Squirrel in Over the Hedge.

My family wants to see Evan Almighty more than I do. It's definitely a wait for the DVD film for me.

We watched Night at the Museum last night. My family had seen it at the theater (I wasn't feeling well). I had the plot down in five minutes. I think Evan Almighty will be the same way.

Anonymous said...

I see no update n the promised update on the no update