Saturday, February 10, 2007

Kenneth Brown, I love you


This is my new homosexual crush. Designer Kenneth Brown. I don’t know if he is gay or not but he has too much style and panache to be straight. He has a show on HGTV called ReDesign. His look is clean and modern and he uses rich colors and stone and wood and every redesign he’s done looks absolutely awesome. He’s not snooty—he’s framed old calendar pictures and made them look like expensive art. He’s just got “the eye.”

Kenneth, I want you. I want you to redesign my living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom. You could even redesign my kitty’s back porch. Take me, I’m yours.

Love,
Emma
Here's his website if you wantto look at some of his designs

6 comments:

schell said...

Emma, I love him too. You ever notice how he says "important"? Impordan. Listen, you'll hear him.
I jokingly told Keith I was going to email him and ask him to design my kitchen...but I probably wouldn't be able to afford what he chose. I also like Candace Olsen. They'd make a great designer pair.

Anonymous said...

Candace gives me the creeps! Kenneth's ok...none of the disgners on HGTV wow me--usually, I find i Like the ideas from the "secondaries" on shows like Design on a Dime or Designer Chic.

My HGTV crush remains Paul Davis.

The Broards said...

who the heck is Paul Davis? I'm an HGTV devotee and I've never heard of him

Brenda said...

blu, you should try it more often!

Anonymous said...

OOPs Paul James--God I should never read blogs before coffee.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_gby/0,,HGTV_3842,00.html

Gardening By the Yard, Emma.

The Broards said...

paul james, I know!