Monday, February 05, 2007

22 below

With the wind chill factored in, it’s 22 below this morning. Oh joy! And, no Bert, I do not want to hear about your lovely golf game.
I didn’t watch the whole Super Bowl, but checked the score periodically. There’s a rally downtown today, and even in sub zero temperatures I’m sure there’ll be a crowd. LP started to watch the game last evening but fell asleep on the couch around 8:30. I took off his shoes and covered him with a quilt and there he stayed until 7 this morning.


Since the school delay this morning, I’ll drop LP off at the high school and then go to work late. It’ll only be Monday morning quarterbacking at work today anyway. I may stop off at Panera for a coffee and bagel if the mood strikes.


Minor emergency: My dryer’s broken. The “start” button won’t push in, and it won’t heat up. This happened after all the loads were done for Sunday, so that’s a good thing. BP will fix it. He can fix anything.

I haven’t the slightest idea if I’m going to get BP a Valentine’s gift this year. Maybe a card. My niece’s 14th birthday is tomorrow and I need to send her a card/money!


Spidey, best of luck with Big Joe’s surgery today!!

2 comments:

vq said...

I had to replace both my washer and my dryer in the last six months. I'd rather be dragged out and shot than ask Dave to fix something. Nothing's worth the cussing and the door-slamming and such that go along with his "projects."

I went to Best Buy to get a new dryer, because I'd recently bought a new washer there and figured I might as well have a matched set. When I got home, I realized I'd bought not only not a matching one, but an entirely different brand. But I was too lazy to go "un-buy" it and pick out a matching one, so I have a brand new, mismatched washer and dryer. Obviously, I am not a detail person.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Did you ever give BP that 50 year old blow job?