Friday, February 29, 2008

The lowly white man

I sat at a lunch table today with several casual work acquaintances.
We were chit-chatting about this and that--mostly politics-- and then one middle-aged fellow proclaimed, "The group in America that is most discriminated against today is white males."

People looked really uncomfortable, but no one said anything. Well, you know me.

Me: Please. Don't make me choke on this lovely tuna surprise I'm eating. Either you're just incredibly stupid or your brain's lost oxygen after all those years wearing that fucking white hood over your head.

The lady next to me laughed so hard she had Pepsi coming out of her nose. Hand to God.

2 comments:

Clank Napper said...

That's the first time I've laughed all day. I wonder if his wife beats him?

And if not, why not?

Anonymous said...

I like this man. -blu