Monday, February 25, 2008

Tomorrow we're supposed to get more snow.

We're having a lunch pitch in tomorrow at work. I told them that if they expect me to cook then I'm not coming in until 11:30. I'm supposed to bring the deli sandwiches and macaroni and cheese. I'm trying Ina Garten's Grown up Mac & Cheese with three kinds of cheeses and basil and stuff. The recipe is on www.foodtv.com

I'm sleepy since I stayed up until midnight last night watching the Oscars. I had to explain three times to LP the difference between the Oscars, the Emmys and the Grammys. He wasn't too interested. I didn't even mention the Sag Awards, the Golden Globes and the People's Choice Awards. He would have just rolled his green eyeballs.

Anyway, being the young black thug that he is, he liked seeing Denzel. He liked American Gangster but told me that I wouldn't like it--it was too violent. He's right. I wouldn't even want to watch that movie--or a lot of the others this year that were very graphic and/or violent--No Country, or There Will Be Blood. Blech.

I did buy Ratouillle (misspelling there) What a good movie. I did however get grossed out when those fifty million rats came pouring ou of the house when the ceiling caved in. Blech.

Earlier I ate some popcorn and some Laffy Taffy I got 1/2 off the day after Valentine's Day. My sick feels woozy now. Blech.

When is Enchanted due out on DVD? That's my speed

5 comments:

Clank Napper said...

I would have been rolling my eyes along with LP. I couldn't give a flying f**k who wins what and what every award is called.

The only awards I ever watch are the British Comedy Awards, because they are hosted by Jonathan Ross and are funny. And Ricky Gervais nearly always says something shocking.

Clank Napper said...

...mind you, I'd do Denzel. For free :oD

schell said...

"being the young black thug that he is"
haha
I love banana laffy taffy!

Anonymous said...

LP's a wigger?

Anonymous said...

i don't care about award shows. i don't like violent movies either. i couldn't stand the rat movie. i hate rats and had to turn it off.

jilly