Sunday, February 24, 2008

It may cause you to develop a second vagina

I love Tina Fey

As you may already know, I love Tina Fey. She's a great comedy writer. I love 30 Rock, and when I saw she was hosting Saturday Night Live, I taped it. Hilarious. Here's one of their fake ads. It's for "Annuale"--pills that give women only one period a year. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdExnHM33kQ.

Read the warning at the end of the bit!

She was also guest commentator on the SNL Weekend Update. I wish someone had YouTubed that--because it was awesome. She did a pro-Hillary piece that included, that some people were worried that Hillary and Bill would be "co-presidents" she said "imagine that . . this country being run by two highly intellegent people!"

and (paraphrasing) "Some think Hillary's a bitch. of COURSE she's a bitch!. I'm a bitch. This one's (pointing to Amy Poehler) a bitch too. Bitches get things done. That's why they have nuns and not priests teach Catholic school. Those dried up old clams could hit you. By graduation you were bruised, bloodied by those bitches, but you knew the capitol of Vermont!" I snorted and snorted!

Tina Fey, I love you.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

that is so funny. i wish i had seen that.
gives being called a bitch, a whole new meaning. :) i will wear it proudly.

Catz said...

I've never seen 30 Rock. I liked her on SNL.

Anonymous said...

your second vagina comment made me laugh. i had a friend on college who was pulled over in WVA and the cop asked her if she had any WMD's hidden in the car (wtf?) she said she didn't know how to respond so such a stupid question. I told her I would have said "no, sorry officer, i keep those in my other vangina." for the rest of our years in college together, she would often tell people that missing items were in her other vagina.

Jilly

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te4wEEklslY

Here's the Hillary thing

--emma

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

I just about fell off the couch when I saw that bit last night. "Bitch is the new Black" She is a genius