Sunday, March 02, 2008

We've got a new tenant--a retired lady who seems very pleasant if not a wee bit persnickety. We have to move in a refrigerator this week because the previous tenants had their own. BP got the scathingly brilliant idea that we would put our fridge in the rental house and we'd get a new one. Sounds good to me, so I'm thinking of taking Tuesday off to go to Menard's and buy a fridge with BP. All appliances are 10% off.

Tomorrow we're going to our Tax Lady to figure if we owe, or if we're getting a refund. I get a boatload of taxes taken out of my check each month but 2007 was a very strange year for us so it's anyone's guess. Ces't la vie.

We had our Girls Night Out last night. I had a dirty martini and a Mexican chicken dish (not Bert.) Fun was had by all.

4 comments:

Clank Napper said...

What makes a martini dirty? Is is it just that nobody washed your glasses up properly?

schell said...

What kind of frig do you plan to get?

Brenda said...

i love a good dirty martini!

Catz said...

I still feel bad,Emm. I thought you were kidding on that other tennant post.

I like mexican chicken. Yum!