Sunday, October 07, 2007

Bloomin Show Off






Here are some garden pictures I just took: apricot cannas (third bloom), Cosmos (blooms all summer and fall), Iceberg Roses (I moved them last year and they love this spot!) Irises (second bloom--I need to dig them up and divide them after this bloom)
The bunny was in my yard eating my parsley, when I took some pictures he took off across the street. Little does he know that I don't care if he eats my parsley. I planted it for the neighborhood bunnies and butterflies.

8 comments:

Jenny Robin said...

ohhhhhh, you have neighborhood bunnies!

I have neighborhood homeless people and drug dealers. Not so cute.

Anonymous said...

cosmos in october. lovely.

my herbs are huge.

Anonymous said...

That bunny picture made me laugh...who catches a bunny in that postion..lol mid air and full stretch...maybe it's the glass of wine I drank.

Anonymous said...

That bunny picture looks like he's diving into water, not over the street.

Very Good.

schell said...

I thought it was diving into water at first too.

Anonymous said...

the bunnies in my yard love to eat the clover, but i think that's because that's all there is to eat.

jilly

Waltzing Matilda said...

The bunny left you some Easter Eggs in the second picture down.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Everytime I see that bunny pic I wonder what in the world you did to that poor bunny to make it flee like that. Bunny 'buser.