Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday

1. No, Kath, you may not speak about CSI here, because if I recall, you like that awful CSI Miami and New York better than my Gil Grissom, so just hesh up.

2. Spidey and Tree, I loved The Office episode--I liked Andy Bernard's sensitive nipples, and that Michael barely finished the Fun Run. The opening sequence showing Michael's condo and Jan sprawled out on the bed was hilarious, "Jan made me breakfast--well, she bought the milk. It's soy." HAHA!

3. I guess I do have plans after all . My sister called last night and she and Mom want to meet LP and me for lunch and shopping.

4. The weather is absolutely gorgeous here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am happy that jim and pam are together again. they are sweet. dwight and sparkles... ha!!

it was a good episode.

UrbanStarGazer said...

We had 2" of snow on the ground yesterday morning. All melted away now but . . . sheesh, it's early.

Sonya said...

Andy's nipples were actually bleeding. Ew.

Anonymous said...

the frozen vegies were all clawed up in angelas freezer from sprinkles. ew on that too.