Monday, August 06, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA MAREGASE

It's my Mom's 83rd (?) birthday today. For as long as I can remember I'd call her Mama Maringese. I don't even know how you'd spell it; it's just a verbal word, not a written word.

I called her today and wished her a Happy Birthday, and told her that the card is on the way. Her response was, "Well I hope there's money in it!" For awhile she thought I was my younger sister Connie, so I said, "Sure Mom. Your youngest daughter Connie sent you $500, make sure and keep an eye out for it."
(My sister is gonna be pissed at me)

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mom

6 comments:

Brenda said...

happy birthday emmawrites mama.
and many more.

schell said...

Today is Braden's birthday too!

Jenny Robin said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!

Anonymous said...

i hope 83 is good for her.

my great grandmother is 81. We currently have 6 generations alive right now because my cousin's kid had a kid last year. tell lp to wait a long time to have kids.

jilly

Clank Napper said...

Emma, you are truly a mean and sneaky woman for doing that to your sister. come and sit next to me :oD

UrbanStarGazer said...

Happy Birthday Emma-Momma!!