Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wednesday, feels like Tuesday

I went back to work yesterday for the first time since the holidays. Blech. The first day back is always full of blech.

LP goes back to school today. Or he would but he has a follow up doctor's appointment and tests at Riley so he has a reprieve. It's back to the books for him tomorrow ("back to the books"...har. Like that'll happen)

I had coffee, orange juice, rye toast and an egg with pepper flakes on it for breakfast.

The cat is running from one end of the home to the other this morning. When she's like this, BP calls her a "thundering herd of cat."

That, is all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine 5 cats doing that thundering herd thing ;-)

I go back to work on Monday, and classes start on Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

my Gracie does one single thunderin gpass, and then she's done

silly fat kitty

vq said...

I laughed so hard when I read this!!! We say that exact thing, "a thundering herd of cat." Word for word! How funny--we all think we're so original, but I suppose we're not.

Happy New Year, Emma.

Anonymous said...

do you not think I am in enough pain without you doing sodding cat tales?

Anonymous said...

Cat's crack me up. I now have three. I spend my days scooping clumps. The last kitten was one that was found under Aimee's house. I Still haven't named him, just call him bubbas. He is the sweetest. The other 2 are aloof and make tumbleweeds of hair in my house. Damn kid was to have taken them when she moved out but alas they are still here. Oh well. Lubee

Anonymous said...

you are all clones of each ther ::: runs away screaming ::::

The Broards said...

"I Still haven't named him"

Lubee,
I think you should name him "Meme" in honor of our very own Meme!!!