Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rummy Saddam and Cheese



Rummy and Saddam when they were friendly (and one was alive)

Anyway, Kraft Cheese is on my shit list this week. I bought some of their parmesan cheese in the new self grater package and hated it. The grater would not grate (a bad thing) so I had to destroy the grater packaging just to get the freaking cheeese out and grate it with my rasp. The cheese sucked----very low quality parm. I emailed Kraft and told them of my displeasure. So what do they send me? Not a check for my two dollars and something that the nasty stuff cost me-----but a coupon for another self-grating package of their wet cheese. Good customer service Kraft! (rolls eyes)

So what do Rummy, Saddam, and wet, gross cheese have in common? I don't know--you tell me.

4 comments:

sparky said...

I buy Locatelli Romano cheese from the italian pork store and use that as a grated cheese instead of parm. They cut it off the big cheese wheel and grate it if you want . allan

Anonymous said...

ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh! I know what they all have in common, Mistah Kottah!

Rummy, Saddam and wet, gross cheese will all be topics of conversation at the 2008 Democratic National Convention to nominate Hillary Rodham, the hope and savior of the Republican Party!

What did I win?

The Broards said...

Bert won . . . a kick in the pants

Catz said...

many companies do that now. you hate it once do they really think you love the next? hmfp!