Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Evy in the trashcan

We were supposed to get an inch of snow overnight. We didn’t. Maybe it will come today.

My M-i-l’s 83rd birthday was this past weekend. She’s doing well.

I have about fifteen half burned candles around this house. I get tired of the scent about half way through, and then they sit around getting dusty. I’ll throw them out soon or later.

I spent Sunday cleaning up our bedroom. It was a mess and now it’s not (for the time being.)

I threw away two big garbage bags full of magazines. I guess I could have taken them to work and distributed them there, but the bags were heavy as hell and I didn’t want to lug that shit around. So I pitched them into the garbage cans (or dustbin as Meme would say?)

I’m taking a few books to work to give to the two other readers I know. I was going to throw them away but couldn’t do it. Don’t tell, but the one book I did throw away was Evy’s bigass Bill Bailey Aint Coming Home book. I’m not even going to apologize for it. What’s done is done. No looking back. C’est la vie.

My computer desk really needs to be straightened up. There are piles here and there.

We have a three day weekend coming up, thanks to MLK, Jr. Thanks Marty! RIP.

No comments: