Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's Sunday and I didn't do a damned thing.

Got up at 9am and read the paper on the porch. Didn't even make coffee or go for coffee.

I saw a lot of open houses listed and was going to check out a few just for the heck of it, but was too lazy.

LP got up at 11, and BP finally got up at noon and went out to fix the Kia--it was running rough.

I washed a load of towels.

LP & I went to the grocery store and I made tacos for dinner. We also bought stuff to make milk shakes later.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

sounds like a good day to me. doing nothing is a good thing. except the coffee thing. i need coffee.

Anonymous said...

I made tacos too for dinner, with ground turkey though. -blu

Now my whole house stinks.

Jenny Robin said...

I made a taco salad for dinner,,,,interesting