Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Bling


I was reading InStyle magazine and there was an advertisement for this watch "The Manhattan" by Jacob & Co.,. It's a limited edition and I can't even find the price--it's 18K with 50 million diamonds so I'm sure it's pricey. You can't tell from this particular picture, but the watch has words like "5Th Avenue" "Park Avenue" "Wall Street" and "Times Square" on it. I'd like to see it in person. It's described as a man's watch, but hell, if you want to buy it for me, I'll wear it. Thanks.

8 comments:

Clank Napper said...

I already have that watch. Do you want me to send you mine?

The Broards said...

Clanky Darling that would be so sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

I hate red. Blood. Murder. And I hate working in Manhattan. I work on Park, worked on Wall, never on 5th and Times Square is too crowded with fucking tourists walking slowly and looking up. Get the fuck out of my way.

So, I guess it's a nice watch.

- blu

mavis sidebottom said...

I love red its my favourite colour

Anonymous said...

to me it looks tacky. like something one of my con artist students would try to sell out of the trunk of a car then be promptly arrested for violating probation and or selling stolen goods. but if someone gave me the real deal, i wouldn't turn it away....

jilly

Brenda said...

i don't want to know what time it is, until it is time to go home.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
UrbanStarGazer said...

Hmmm . . . for some reason, it reminded me of Monopoly. Can't say that I like it.