Saturday, January 26, 2008

This afternoon I met my sister for lunch. I had grilled salmon with too-hot wasabi sauce. Man, talk about clearing out your sineses. Afterwards we shopped. I got two pairs of shoes, a denim jacket, from Ann Taylor's that was originally $98 marked down to twenty, and four books and three magazines. A nice afternoon.

Tonight it's Girl's Night Out. In a few minutes I'm meeting about twelve others for drinks and dinner. I'm looking forward to enjoying a Patron margarita on the rocks. I'm wearing my new jacket out tonight.

Since I'm playing today--tomorrow I'll do housework and laundry.

4 comments:

Catz said...

Have fun!

put off today what you can do tomorrow! I did before!

Brenda said...

have a great time emma.

Clank Napper said...

Did you have a good time and do you have a hangover?

schell said...

I hope you had fun!
Where did you go, and what did you order?