Saturday, January 05, 2008

My New House


Hello Dear Reader,
I thought you like to see my new house. Well, it technically won't become mine until mid March when I win it from HGTV.com.
It's in the Florida Keys, on the water. The only trouble is it'll be part of a small community of six other homes, when the building is complete.
One thing about HGTV really pissed me off: This is the 12th Dream Home giveaway. All the others have been hosted by Joan Steffend of Decorating Cents. This year they ditched Joan and hired a twit named Monica Pederson (of Designed to Sell) whose teeth count rivals Giada DeLaurentiis. This broad is younger and sexier than Joan so I figure that why the boot was given to my girl Joanie.
Anyway, I'll still take the house when I win it, but I'll give the HGTV execs a piece of my mind about this matter.
I'll host a Shelf Meet in the Spring when I win. Well, maybe not a Shelf meet---but a Emmawrites Blog Reader Meet--gotta keep out the riffraff.

8 comments:

Clank Napper said...

I think you will find, that house is MINE.

schell said...

Sorry, both of you, but the house is mine.
And, Emma, I thought of you when I watched the show, because your pal Joan was no where to be seen.

The Broards said...

Clanky and Schell, get your fucking hands offa my fucking house or you will not be invited to the fucking party

Clank Napper said...

I refuse to go to a party where I have to have sex. I don't want to do it at home, let alone when I go out.

Jenny Robin said...

I'll be riff if you'll be raff.

Anonymous said...

I don;t like that house , but I do like sex , does that make me weird ?

The Broards said...

Meme,
You can come anyway and sleep in the doggie house that is included

Catz said...

All of you will be disappointed to hear this but the house is mine but you are welcome to come by...:P