Saturday, May 12, 2007

Say It Isn't So!

I’m a few days behind watching the tv shows I taped.

That said . . . there is absolutely no way that John Lock can be dead! He’s the magic of the island. The island loves him. It cured him. So the bullet that Other Ben shot him with cannot have pierced anything vital and the wound will heal.

Why is the guy who found young runaway Ben the same guy who is with the Others now—and he has not aged day one.

I hate Juliet—I don’t care if she’s a reformed Other or not. Jack, why must you be so stupid.

Dear Lost producers and writers:

1. Stop introducing so many new characters. Who’s this Naomi person anyway? Why do we care about her at all?

2. People you’d better not fuck with and/or kill off (after you did so to Mr. Eco): Sun, Sayid, Desmond, Kate, Jack, Lock, Hurley and the chair who talks to Ben (haha).
(The Lost Credits: “Chair-who-talks-to-Ben played by Laa Z Boyy”)

3. Will Walt and Michael ever come back? Where are Rose and Bernard?

4. People who you can kill off and I’d say Good Riddance: Charlie (I detest that hobbit), Claire, Rosseau, Ben.

5 comments:

schell said...

Emma, I love Lost...and these past few episodes have been very good.

I really doubt John is dead...as a matter of fact, I'm guessing him not dying will have something to do with the kidney he gave to Cooper. Did you notice in the whole John/Ben/Jacob scene, that when they showed the shadowy face with the voice that it looked just like Locke?
I don't know if that guy hasn't aged, or if he just looks really, really good.
What do you think the thing is that Jack didn't want Juliette to tell Kate yet?
Only two more episodes left this season.

Anonymous said...

i became totally lost with Lost and don't have any idea what is going on. i will try to catch up during reruns. hopefully they will play them in order.

Jenny Robin said...

I haven't seen any of season 3.

i'll Flix'em this fall

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

I adore Lost... dang I missed the shadowy thing... are you sure you are not projecting? I was very sad to find that the original group was all dead in a pit. They better not kill off John or else.. he is the miracle man! I miss Echo still and hope returns and we never did find out what Michael's special powers were did we? I want them back too

my family must shut up when I am watching Lost :)

UrbanStarGazer said...

Huh? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?