Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Secret backfires

Spidey,
I know you don’t watch Boston Legal, but I just have to share.

Denny Crane is played by William Shatner
Allan Shore is played by Emma's-Lust-Man James Spader

Denny’s at his desk with his eyes closed. Allan walks into Denny's office:


Allan: Denny? Is something wrong?

No reply.

Allan: Denny!?

Denny: The Secret.

Allan: A Secret? You can tell me, we’re flamingos (long story)

Denny: No, not a secret. THE Secret. It’s all about the laws of attraction. I’m thinking of Raquel Welch. I think of Raquel Welch long enough, she will appear here and want me.

Long story short (hee hee) the last part of the episode, some guy says to Denny “there is a woman here to see you.”

Denny: Here to see me? Is she a celebrity? Sex symbol? Show her in!


In walks Phyllis Diller! hahahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was great Emma. I haven't started my book yet but I plan on it this weekend.