Friday, December 15, 2006

TAR, Survivor

I didn’t like The Amazing Race once Dave & Mary and the Chos left, and I liked it even less when the Male Models-Slash-Former Drug Addicts won. You’d think former drug addicts would be interesting—they weren’t.

Apparently they’re now filming TAR All Stars, including coalminers Mary & Dave and the Superstars of all Reality Shows Rob and his dull wife Amba.

Survivor. This go ‘round has been mucho boring. I liked that Jonathan guy, I think mainly because he sounds just like Alan Alda. Adam dude (the prerequisite Hot, But Dumb Guy) said he didn’t like Jonathan because he “didn’t have integrity.” (rolls eyes.) I think that in the near future the Survivor Producer should make it a rule that no one can call out another player because, 1) they lied, 2) they don’t have integrity, or 3) they’re lazy around camp. Season after season players seemed to be shocked, SHOCKED, I say, that other players fall into one of these categories. Duh. If I have to root for one player, I guess I’ll root for Yul to win. He’s played the Immunity Idol thing very well. TVGuide.com said there’s a BIG TWIST on Survivor—three finalists instead of two. Woooo.

I’m tired of Reality Shows.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pedro and Pablo walikng through the desert when Pedro turns to Pablo and says "hey smell up, I smell bacon" and Pablo says "no is not bacon, it cant be" Pedro replies "look, look I see a bacon tree"
Pablo-"is not a bacon tree, its a mirage"
Pedro-"I will go ahead and see if its really there" so Pablo goes ahead and gets right up to the tree and sure enough its full of bacon, theres all sorts of bacon on it, smoked bacon, cured bacon, streaky bacon etc. and just as Pedro is about to pull a piece off the tree shot is fired from the distance and hits him in the head, so hes lying on the floor now and in his dying breath he shouts to Pablo-"Hey my friend, do not come near, its not a bacon tree its a hambush!

Anonymous said...

Adam will steal the immunity idol from Yul..."whoever is in POSSESION of the immunity idol" I think that is the twist. I hate Adam. Jeff has been a troublemaker during Tribal Councils. Yul is smart but not as conniving as he has been made out to be. I'd like Ozzy to win.

The Broards said...

who the fuck ARE you?

Beanns37 said...

You know Emma, there's an easy solution to the whole reality tv boredom problem... stop watching them? ;)

The Broards said...

Beann, I know . . . but, like that will happen :)

Beanns37 said...

true :)