Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Naguala Welcome

Naggypoo,
Welcome to the State of Emmerica!

In the past, I, too, have had to explain myself to an Indian AOL employee. It sucks. I have only this one blog, but am a contributor to the Communal page (that's not a Mark Foley comment) and to Meme's Dog's Bollock's one.Why don't you sign up for a Blogger blog at www.blogger.com it's an easy process, then email TreeSquish@aol.com and ask her pretty please to put up a link to it on the Community Comments Page which is here: http://abookshelf2.org/blog/. I would enjoy reading your rants on politics, PBS shows, Scientific American magazine, and your George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grill Machine exploits. Seriously. You should have been here after the November elections--you could have celebrated with me and the few other Liberals who post here. We had a party!

I'd love to see a PTB blog too, and a Janeh56 blog (I miss hearing about her Jim and the Kisseys.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you welcoming the fake nagual who posted on Schell's blog?

Anonymous said...

oh, I see the "nagual" who posted below.

Anonymous said...

This is The Nagual speaking. Please inform the Schell to ignore Rosama....it was indeed me who posted a message sharing my apathy about cats.

It seems difficult enough to read these blogs in any reasonable order....much less actually writing one. In order to post here the other night I believed I had to create some sort of username and password....possibly through google or something ...which I did and then promptly forgot. Then I discovered I could post as ANONYMOUS.

Anyway I doubt I will keep this internet providor I have....its pretty shoddy. Apparently I can get DSL through yahoo for about $15 so I will probably do that at some time.

That seems like enough writing for right now.

Anonymous said...

Dear Nag,

There is no proper order for the reading of the blog. It's organic and random. Soon, like your favorite newpaper comic strips, you know which ones appeal to your own sensibilities.