Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Enough with the bald snatches

I am copying Tree today. She reproduced some oldie posts on her blog, and I looked through my Word files and found the following. It was Halloween in the Shelf--the year I don't know-- (I was Razor in Apple) I had copied this apparently to use in the Gossip Column (don't you all miss the gossip column when it was good?)

Attendance at various times during the evening:
Charonsfairy
MennoniteBadArse
Doch an Dorrach1
Mmmhmmmmm yeah
EN0LAJ0Y
QuintIda
UndeadWreckoning
Atschimolsin
Razor in Apple
SoGhoulToMeecha
MinefieldDancer
JaneH56
Cyn9652
Lyin sack of
Ravinlunertick
WitCHazelle
Zippolighter
IlliterateFacade
Crapheadpuspot
HadaCho
Lax Fan1
ANCNTMARNR
Bronte On Crack
DameRecamier023
Lil drac sambo
Worshipmalyoung
Vanda52
Feralosity
ToohotsAssistant
TOOHOTLPGA
EatAWombat



ToohotsAssistant: I saved a baby sperm whale today...my director was so jealous
Lil drac sambo: if you're ever constipated, try putting on some neil young
TOOHOTLPGA: Not all female golfers are lesbians
QuintIda: (crossing self with elephant garlic)
Razor in Apple: Minefield dancer is Mrs. Paul McCartney.
JaneH56: Miss Trick or Treat is here
MennoniteBadArse: did anyone tell rosary and her left boob to come?
Zippolighter: i am just dressed up as zip
EN0LAJ0Y: Zippo, so creative! Strike a pose!
Crapheadpuspot: he was cajunassflamer last year....who was that girl who picked a big fight with him and everyone that it was vorhees
Lax Fan1: Things are tight. Including Enolas sphincter I guess
UndeadWreckoning: minefield dancer - wasn't that a song by tina turner?
ANCNTMARNR: Undisguised, I know, but Carmilla and Woman in White were both taken :)
HadaCho: Barry Bonds just hit another home run!
Vanda52: stock market is very scary at the moment
Vanda52: worship, i hate holloween, sicko holiday , teach kids to demand goods or else, no wonder there are snipers in the world
ToohotsAssistant: I'm eating buffalo chicken while I wait for the ambulance to come and rush me to the hospital to have my severed finger re-attached



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember times on the Shelf when I was literally knocked from my chair by the utter brilliance of the interactions. Like Sex, when it was good, it was very, very good.

Anonymous said...

nagual test

Anonymous said...

This is The Nagual speaking.

I remember all the times I use to literally knock BERT out of his chair. It was brilliant.

But...time passes and we all grow old and die and rot..or...in vandas case...rot then die. It's sad. Elton John should write a ballad about it.

Lacrimae Mundi.

I have been thrown off aol by the people from India. After the Foley thing I felt compelled to ask all the republicans online if they were child mollesting homos.

I see that emma has not one but TWO blogs. What is that all about?