Thursday, November 02, 2006

Emmitt's Hips

It's November 2nd.

Mr. Eko died. Killed by a cloud of black smoke.
Who's the Eye Patch Guy? Another character we neither want nor need.

I watched Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday and I must admit kinda liked it. I now have a semi crush on Emmitt Smith. I don't know two shits about his football career, but his hip action when dancing is awesome. He seems to enjoy the dance floor. Joey Lawrence, of the Blossom "Whoa" fame is now bald and a lip-licker, but he does an excellent job. His partner, that Polish chick, is beautiful. She seems to be that unusual mix of niceness and beauty. Like me, I guess. (har) And Mario Lopez has dimples deep enough to take a spit bath in, he'll probably win. I loved his samba (now there's a sentence I never thought I'd type "I loved his samba.") and he's a crowd favorite.


I have a headache.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

that black smoke thing is really annoying. as they kill off people they must have to bring new ones in. i am having a hard time keeping up.
mario lopez is a real hottie. joey lawrence seems a bit stiff to me. it looks like he is trying too hard to me.
take a pill.

Anonymous said...

you haven;t lived til you have seem mark Ramprakashes salsa I'll tell you we have simply come dancing and t;s fabulous

UrbanStarGazer said...

Are you nuts? I caught an episode of this on Halloween, I think, and Joey Lawrence's partner looks JUST like the ugly stepsister in Shrek.

They were awful dancers too. I like Emmit though . . . heh.

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

I liked Mr. Echo and am very sorry to see him go. He had such strength

Brenda said...

maybe he really isn't dead orbie.