Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Night

I’m reading a book entitled Some Nerve by Jane Heller. She’s writes beach-read books that are fun to read. This one is about a celebrity writer for a People-type magazine who has to get the Big Get celebrity interview or else her tyrannical boss will fire her. So far, so good.

I’m listening to "The Nail File: The Best of Jimmy Nail" who I fell in love with on Meme’s blog. I loved his "Ain’t No Doubt" song so much I bought a CD. Man, does this guy ever write/sing songs with happy lyrics? I’m half way through the CD and nearly bawling. Haha. I love "Aint No Doubt" (duh) and like "Big River" too. If you listen to "Love Don’t Live Here Anymore"—bring a hankie. Right now he’s singing Andrew Lloyd Webber’s "On This Night of a Thousand Stars." After seeing one of his videos, I keep picturing his big, huge, enormous nose. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Anyway, anyone catch CSI Thursday night? PapaZao aka KFed aka Mr. Britney Spears guest starred as a maniac whose gang went around Vegas beating the shit out of people. What a stretch. One of the Beatees was Greg- the- Lab- Guy- who- advanced- to- a- CSI. Weird episode.

I’m going off to read. Tata To paraphrase Ryan Seacrest: “Emma out.”

7 comments:

Meme said...

will you and stroppy b organising a house swap next year since you have identicle lives?
and why haven;t you bought a libertines CD Tsk

Catz said...

i figured that was mr. spears.

still working the coffeehouse mysteries. i don't get the time at lunch or my break to read. i like peace and quiet. since the moved the lounge everybody goes there now. even the ones who only came in for a snack or drink out of the machines stay.they like to chat.


happy reading,em.

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

That was one weird episode. the channel that CSI comes in on in our house is not too clear so they were pretty much just creepy blobs on my screen... I should have just gone upstairs to see the show clearer

The Broards said...

Orbie, that's weird . . part of the episode was distorted . . like when "snow" happened on old tvs. Maybe Britney caused it...she didn't want KFed in the limelight

The Broards said...

oops . Mems . . I heard on a showbiz show what Kate Moss was thinking of having a baby so as to keep Pete off of drugs. Yeah right ;)

Meme said...

Kate moss has poor old Pete chained to her side she pulled him out of his tour and forced him to her cottage in the country ,she;s very determined ,I hope she manages it

Anonymous said...

Hey, I totally believed KFed was a thug (knew he was the bad guy the second he appeared on camera). I can't decide if I like this season or not.