Friday, September 01, 2006

It's Friday

BB update

I hate the Final Four. Janey & Erika had better bring their game because aint no way in hell Chilltown is going to bring one of them to the Final Two. Bringing in Colonel Sanders for ousted George was the stupidest thing in reality television. Talk about your product placement! Chicken George didn’t even dig into the bucket, and chow down on a breast! I’ll miss CG. I still want Janelle to win. Hey Tree & blu: Was that a HICKEY on Janelle’s neck during last night’s show?? What’s with Big Brother allowing Will to whisk off Janey for a pow-wow before the nominations. BB wants them in the Final Two soooooo much. I hate Julie Chen.


Project Runway

You can tell PR has hit the Bigs when they jet off the six to Paris. Cool beans. Vincent’s outfit was boring beyond belief, and I hated that decoration thing on Evil Jeffrey’s penis. WTF? And Kayne. Oh my. I’m surprised he’s still in. Angela was done-in by her butt rosettes . . . and linen?? Linen? To travel in? I liked Laura’s dress, I just wish it was in another color. Uli looked very surprised that the judges didn’t fawn over her creation, but it looked like every dress she’s made so far. I love Michael.

Tomorrow . . . pictures of the smartest cat in the world! I hope Meme gets back from her vacation in time to admire it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayne's still in because as flamboyantly VEGAS gay as his outfit was it was impeccably made. Not just linen, but SILK linen...oy.

Did you notice Jeffrey made himself a tailored jacket in a day?

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey is an ass. I love the way Kayne has that cockey little smile for the judges.(no pun intended)I love gay men!I love Laura but don't want to see her in a low cut blouse ever again. Michael is the bomb. I find Vincent both fascinating awd wierd. I love this show! It keeps me from missing so you think you can dance. ahhh yes. Dancing with the stars starts soon! I know, get a life. Lu