Monday, July 03, 2006

Larry David and Ouija Boards

Today is Larry David’s 59 birthday. Happy birthday you enthusiastic bastard! I love you and your hybrid-driving self.

I think it was Urban who asked a few posts ago how LP was doing. He’s doing great thanks. On Wednesday we have a follow up appointment with his surgeon.
He’s also in summer 2 session because he blew off most of his freshman year in high school. He goes from 7 to noon everyday until the end of the month. I told him it’s time to pay the piper.


Yesterday he asked me about Ouija boards and if they predicted the future. He told me his friend David said that according to the Ouija board, he (David) was going to die when he was 48—of a gunshot wound to the head. So, needless to say, we discussed Ouija boards and the whole fortune telling crappola. I told him that basically only Dr. Kevorkian’s patients, and Dead Men Walking know when they’re going to die. I’m glad he asked me about it.


BP's away on business. I left him a voice mail message telling him I wanted sex.

10 comments:

Brenda said...

BP's away on business. I left him a voice mail message telling him I wanted sex.>>>>>

you have to know he is not going to forget that before he comes home and he will be holding you to it.

Meme said...

I think we should find Keiths cell phone number and text him that schell wants sex

schell said...

Mum...that would be horrible. You would honestly put me through that torture?
(But, go ahead...Keith wouldn't even know how to read a text message on his phone)

schell said...

Mum...that would be horrible. You would honestly put me through that torture?
(But, go ahead...Keith wouldn't even know how to read a text message on his phone)

Brenda said...

tell LP not to mess with Ouija boards. it invites bad spirits to hover around.

Catz said...

Thoughts and prayers with you and LP


BP won't forget the want sex thing

Waltzing Matilda said...

Doesn't Wemma like sex?

My great-grandmother who was a very wise woman told me not to mess around with Ouija boards, so I don't.

Anonymous said...

Ouija boards are perfectly fine. In fact, if you leave a message telling your Ouija board that "you want sex," you'll have an incubus appropriately positioned by morning.

I am Heidi's Mom. said...

I drive a hybrid.

Anonymous said...

I hope you told BP you wanted sex with him, and that you didn't just leave a general booty call message. He might think you mean the UPS guy, and BP will feel left out.