Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Cunta Kinte

I adore Margaret Cho. I just finished her book I Have Chosen to Stay & Fight. It’s pure liberal bliss. I heartedly recommend it. She gives us her views on gay marriage, Dubya, the Iraq War, Right Wing nutjobs, racists, homophobes and a plethora of other tasty subjects. Here’s her opinion of Ann Coulter. Like Buttah.

“People get so pissed off at Ann Coulter. I hadn’t seen her before, but when her name is mentioned in my circles muthafuckas go off. . . . .I dove into Ann’s writing, which is a cross between bizarre accusations about liberal politicians and psychobabble hyperbolic lies that make no sense. The conservative men love her because she is a loyal slave to the status quo. She is Cunta Kinte.. As well as betraying her gender, as a notoriously antifeminist woman hater, she is also racist, homophobic, without compassion, inhumane, arrogant, dishonest, contradictory, not funny, has an arguing technique that compares closely to ‘I know you are but what am I?’, wears red leather miniskirts and is just plain fucking wrong.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emms, Aimee turned me on to her many moons ago. Check out her comedy DVDs. You will laugh your ass off. Lulu

Catz said...

Years back she had a TV I liked.It didn't stay around long.I enjoyed it and her.She's quite funny.


Speaking of Ann Coulter.She's supposed to be on Jay Leno either tonight or tommorrow night.Can't remember which(check your listings).If anybody cares.I don't care to watch.

Anonymous said...

I put Margaret Cho's book on my list of books to read from the library.

And I would not walk across the street to see Ann Coulter, unless....no, I can't even think of an unless.