Monday, June 19, 2006

Orbie

I just caught up with Orbie and her blog entries. Whew! She sure does a lot for everyone. She’s a treasure in her community. I aint. Aside from family members, I don’t do anything for anybody else unless I feel like it. Sometimes I just say “no” and don’t give a reason even when the person just stands there and gawks and is probably thinking “what a bitch.”
Orbie’s way kinder than I am, and must like people. Sometimes I just think people suck.
PS: Orb, your Maddie is a gorgeous chick!

8 comments:

Meme said...

Orbie is my heroine,I wish I could be half the person she is

UrbanStarGazer said...

Ditto.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Which reminds me, I owe her an email!!

schell said...

Where do you see the picture of her and her daughter?

The Broards said...

Schell, that's for me to know and you to find out

schell said...

Bite me, bitch.

The Broards said...

yeah, a woman who says "bite me Bitch" is real admirable!

The Broards said...

what green men?

I never claimed to be wonderful like Schell or Orbie. In fact if you'll read my post I say just the opposite . . .so take your head full of thick great hair and beat it!