Saturday, March 04, 2006

Updates

1. My mother’s surgery went well, although she chastised the doctor for being 45 minutes late. BP said to me, “You come by your impatience honestly.” It’s true. I’m very impatient.


2. BP and LP got the mourning dove out of the basement Thursday. Now all is quiet downstairs.


3. I watched Part One of the Project Runway finale. Santino actually seemed a wee bit humble. I like Daniel’s shorter hair. And Chloe’s family history—she and her seven sisters were born in Laos and her parents tried to sneak them out during the war, got caught, and all had to spend time in “Family Jail.” Fascinating. I’d love to get a visit from Tim Gunn. Santino’s collection looks very good, but I still want Daniel to win. That big pink coat that we saw from Chloe’s collection is hideous. Can’t wait for the finale Wednesday night.

3 comments:

Catz said...

Glad to hear your mom made it through ok.

schell said...

Are you going to take her a martini?

Anonymous said...

I think I want Santino to win...probably because 95% of the bravotv project runway board posts want him to lose.