Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yesterday's Online Purchases

Rosemary Clooney Sings the Lyrics of Ira Gershwin CD
(FOEs--abbrevation for Friends of Emma, which is odd because it spells "foe". huh. Go figure. Anyway, FOEs know that I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Rosie's voice. Love her, love Gershwin tunes.)


Frommer's Portable Las Vegas for Non-Gamblers
(I'm a gambler, but this book looks like it will be helpful)


Daisy Cooks!: Latin Flavors That Will Rock Your World
(This broad has a PBS cooking show and she is wonderful!--Love her)


On the Road with Francis of Assisi: A Timeless Journey Through Umbria and Tuscany, and Beyond
(Looks interesting, and I love reading about that region of Italy anyway)

2 comments:

The Broards said...

"a wild middle aged raging bitch tour"
Oh goodie, you , me, Verb, Meme (although she's not M-A'd,) Tree (ditto), Rosa (ditto) and Orbie. Respighi and blu can schlep our bags.

Kathryn said...

what about me, Emma?