Wednesday, February 20, 2008

BB Til Death Do the Viewers Puke

I thought I told someone to tell me not to watch Big Brother. well, no one did and I started watching it and man, where do they get these jacked up contestants?

Parker looks like the Staples' rubber band man.

Amanda's squeaky voice rivals last season Jessica's voice for most annoying sound on earth.

What happened to the gay guy's partner?

According to the one of the fan sites, the live feed caught "good Christian girl" Natalie giving her partner Matt a blow job on Day 2.

I hate Jen.

I hate Chelsia's eyebrows.

Why does Joshua have an extra "h" in his name? Joshuah.

And is there time to go into why both "Sheila and Adam" are just plain wrong/stupid/nasty/hillbilly? Adam looks like the Love Child of James Caan and Marty Feldman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! This means you are cheating on American Idol

Anonymous said...

Nah, I taped AI

There are three contestants from INdiana!

Clank Napper said...

I hate those programmes. Full of a bunch of wannabe celebs.

Anonymous said...

a girl in one of my night classes is named tyffanye. i cringe every time i see it.

jilly