Monday, January 28, 2008

I got a default jugment against the freeloaders . . . now, if they'll only pay up.
--------

I made the most delicious Bananas Foster for dessert tonight:

3 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons brown sugar
2 bananas, peeled and sliced
dash cinnamon
1/4 t vanilla
2 tablespoons Appleton rum

Melt butter in skillet.
Add brown sugar and stir until sugar is melted.
Add bananas and saute until tender.
Add cinnamon, vanilla and rum.

Spoon over vanilla ice cream.
It takes about five minutes to put together and it's almost as good as an orgasm.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

sounds like a highfaluten fancy limo riding liberal dessert to me.
whats wrong with you? sliced bananas on top of some bluebunny vanilla icecream ain't good enuf for you?

Anonymous said...

does this orgasm involve any battery operated devices?

Jenny Robin said...

That sounds great, except for the bananas part. I hate the taste of bananas.

Anonymous said...

Well done on the judgement. Hope they pay.

Anonymous said...

I believe there are more fun ways to orgasm with a banana ............or so Ms P told me

Anonymous said...

Can't you get them garnished if they don't pay?

Catz said...

Ok now I feel silly, I think. I didn't take Emm's last post serious when I should have maybe.
Well hope everything works out for you.


The dessert sounds delicious.