Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday Morning

1. We got a lot of snow yesterday. It's supposed to stop around noon but we're getting 40MPH winds until 3 so that won't be good. LP's going to have to shovel, shovel, shovel.

2. Spidey** you little imp. I received your Christmas card yesterday and I felt all the little shineys you put in the envelope before I opened it, so they didn't go all over the floor! ;)

3. Last night I made this kick ass chicken recipe I saw that Food TV guy--Guy Fieri--make.
RECIPE. I used chicken breasts instead of thighs, and just regular red and yellow peppers instead of the kind he used. It was really really good. Lots of flavor.

4. On today's agenda: clearing off the snow, reading T is for Trespass, cleaning my kitchen and that's about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you Emms, but I find Guy very cute.Doable you might say. Bling and all. I think I wouldn't mind doing some Diners, Drive in's and dives! Miss you. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas. Lubee

Brenda said...

you were not suppose to feel the card emma. i wanted to snow in your kitchen!!!!! :)

we have lots of snow too. go look at my blog and you will see. : )