Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday

BP and I have some shopping to do today. He wants to get a couple of new shirts to take on our trip (Spidey, we leave tomorrow and will be back on Wednesday.)
And since he never buys himself clothes, I readily agreed. The last new shirts he got were the ones I bought for him over five years ago.
I also have to clean the house. A friend from work is going to come over and take in the mail and newspaper and feed, water and play with the cat. She's done it before, but she's told me that she thinks we have a security camera on in the house, so when she's here she talks to us.
Our nice neighbor Bill is going to keep an eye on the place too.
We're dropping LP off at my sister's. He, of course, wanted to stay here by himself and I said "No way, Jose."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have lots of fun and win a big jackpot!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Emms! Enjoy. Lubee

Anonymous said...

Thanks Spidey.

Luubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I haven't seen you in forEVER!

--emma

schell said...

Have a great time. Hit it big!

Anonymous said...

...and don't get into trouble. I saw a programme last night on the Crime Channel about a lawyer in Las Vegas. He was right bolshy and his wife had a very bad taste in shoes. You do not want him defending you.

mavis sidebottom said...

she shoudl be back by now shouldn;t she

Anonymous said...

sometime today or tonight from what she said before she left. maybe she was asked to become a showgirl or something.

schell said...

I think maybe she is staying longer to witness the OJ Simpson trial.

Anonymous said...

i hope you had fun and made it home safe. i will be in bloomington on Dec 26th to visit family, so i'll think of you when we drive up to Muncie to visit other family. I'll be sure to tell Mandolin to wave at "Emma who loves her" when we drive past the "Welcome to Indiana" sign.

Jilly