Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Thanksgiving offering

On Thursday the P's, my mother-in-law, and I are going to Muncie to my sister's for the holiday.

Here's what I am to bring:

My hot artichoke dip and pita chips/crackers

Green bean casserole (hey--someone always gets stuck making it. One year we did without and people complained!)

Yeast rolls

2 cans of that godawful cranberry crap that slides out of the can embedded with the can circles. Only three people eat it: BP, my mother and my ten year old nephew.


That's my offering at the table.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

BP, your MIL and your nephew each eat 2/3 of a can? Good god. Is there any room left for turkey? Hope you have a fun trip up there and back.

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving emma.

i am thankful for you. ;)

schell said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Emma.

Anonymous said...

I would manage without green bean casserole.