Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bacon-on-bagel

1. I just had a bacon-on-bagel sandwich (or "Sammie" as the evil Rachael Ray would call it.) BP and I got up at 5:30am because LP called us and wanted to come home from a friend's house he was staying all night. He had fallen asleep at midnight, then gotten up and couldn't sleep so he played Halo 3, then got sleepy again, then woke up, etc. So we had to drive clear across town to pick him up. Of course he was hungry ("I just had some hot wings about 9 pm yesterday and nothing since.") So we stopped at Mickey D's on the way home and the two P's got food. When we got back home, I fed the cat took off my shoes and climbed back into bed and slept until 9. Both the P's are still asleep: BP in our bed, and LP on the sofa in the living room. I'm waking them both up in an hour.

2. I did fill the bird feeders yesterday but need to refill the bird bath today. Also I crumbled up some old bread and English muffins and threw those out near the feeders. It's a freakin' Bird Buffet.

3. Kohl's is having a sale (when aren't they having a sale?) so I'm going to go and buy a few pairs of black slacks and possibly a new winter coat if I can find one I like. I don't wear the longer coats anymore--they're uncomfortable driving in--in the driver's seat, I have to lift up my ass and pull the coat back over so I can move. I want a shorter coat-either knee length or one that hits just below my butt.

4. Nothing else of note. I'm going to go and put in a load of laundry in the washer. Have a good day

3 comments:

Clank Napper said...

You are a nice mummy.

UrbanStarGazer said...

I never drive with a coat on. I just turn on the heater.

Anonymous said...

I went to that Kohl's sale. 1 pants, 1 skirt, 2 tights, 3 shirts. I wore the $3 top yesterday and got several compliments at work.
-T