Friday, August 24, 2007

Sex at 5:30 in the morning doesn't appeal to me.

Yesterday some of the schools got out early because the heat index was about 106.
Perhaps if school started in September like it's supposed to and not mid-August they'd alleviate this problem.

It's humid.

My husband tried to have sex with me at 5:30 this morning. I don't know about you, but my pussy does not want to be played with at 5:30 in the morning. I told him that if he wanted to have sex at 5:30 in the morning, he'd have to go solo---or maybe I'll suggest that he IM Meme.

Good news: It's Friday.

Bad news: We'll be busy at work.

I hope your day goes well.

8 comments:

UrbanStarGazer said...

I got used as a glory hole the other night. H woke up in the middle of the night and just decided to roll me over and mount me. I went along with it and at the end said, "Just had to have it right then and there, huh?"

His response was, "Well, the hole fit the pole so well I couldn't resist."

Whatevah.

Anonymous said...

The last thing I want to read about over my cup of coffee in the morning is dry 50 year old pussy. -blu

Anonymous said...

jealous Blu? At least Emma has someone who wants her dry pussy. ;-)

Sonya said...

Urb, you are patient!

Anonymous said...

Jo Ann, Fuck off and go find a man & stop worrying about my sex life which you know absolutely nothing about. -blu

Jenny Robin said...

your schools don't have A/C?

schell said...

I don't like sex at 5:30 in the morning either. Or 5:30 in the afternoon. Or anytime in the morning. Or afternoon. I'm not crazy about sex in the evening, or at night, come to think about it. I love to have sex on February 29th though.

Anonymous said...

Schell, does this mean that you and Naggy-Poo wouldn't "do it" in Hawaii?