Saturday, August 25, 2007

Muggy Saturday

I've got four of the six "Things to Do This Weekend" things done already!

1. Clean back porch
2. Clean the bathtub
3. Clean the toilet
4. Clean bathroom and kitchen sinks
5. Go to Target for plastic tubs and cat food
6. Laundry

2, 3, 4, 5 DONE

I'm doing laundry right now and the back porch later or on Sunday.

Since I'm going to win the Powerball jackpot ($300 million) tonight, instead of Spidey. I'm going to give her a consolation prize. I'll send her and BigJoe on a two-week dream vacation anywhere in the world--all expenses and travel money included. (I'm sure they'll pick Indiana to visit since I'm here!)

Where in the world would you go and where would you want to stay? No fair saying a non-specific "Beach", or "Europe," or "Hawaii." Be specific, include a link if you'd like.

And no, Schell--you can't say "Naggypoo's bedroom"!!

8 comments:

Rosary said...

Ok, I almost lost my breakfast with that last line!

Jenny Robin said...

Acadia National Park

I'm going there next Summer.

Anonymous said...

i will pick australia emma with a stop in indiana on the way. and that is very kind of you. however I am winning the powerball and I will be happy to do the same for you with the dream vacation. and i also may consider giving you enough money so you can quit your job, because i am so nice.

Clank Napper said...

Canada to see my mum and Colorado to see my friend. Oh, and it goes without saying, Dollywood.

schell said...

I would go to Hawaii and soak up the sun, read some books, have a couple of drinks and eat eat eat. (Would you pay for Nag to be my guest?)

Anonymous said...

i'd travel up the east coast to see nova scotia, the bay of funday and prince edward island.

jilly

Anonymous said...

to Emma's house to see Nesta, her gnome collection, and the new bathroom tile.

UrbanStarGazer said...

Maldives, Seychelles, or Bora Bora.