Thursday, November 09, 2006

Besides the wonderful election results there’s not too much new in Hoosierland.

In televisionland there’s:


Emmitt vs Mario. I’m rooting for an Emmitt upset.

Lost is so freaky boring. At this point I don’t care if Sawyer lives or if Jack lets Ben die. Yawn. Tree, your Ben Crush was looking really spooky in a few of the scenes last night—especially that one close up shot of him in those funky wire rim glasses. “Lift up your eyes and look north” indeed.

Those promos for Daybreak with Taye Diggs are only slightly less annoying than the dearly departed negative political ads. Argh. Within the Lost episode last night alone, there were about 20 commercials for that show. With ABC pushing it so much it’s got to be horrible. I’m not going to watch it. It’s Bill Murray’s Groundhog Day with murder. Blech.

The Davinci Code comes out on DVD on Tuesday
.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

well now LOST is off till February so who the hell will even remember what is going on.
the only good part was when sawyer and kate got it on.

Anonymous said...

Ben was looking pretty good last night.

I tell you, you should get a DVR and skip the commercials. You are wasting 40% of your life.

The Broards said...

"Ben was looking pretty good last night."

ICK . . and people say I have no taste in hot guys

Anonymous said...

Emma, just like you go to war with the army you've got, you also like the men you like; there's no explaining chemistry.

Anonymous said...

I am beginning to think emmas taste in men isn;t as bd as I feared since her last commont on my blogg

schell said...

I liked Lost. I'm not bored with it at all. And, as corny as it sounds, I like that Sawyer told Kate he loved her.