Saturday, October 21, 2006

LP & I are going to visit my mother today and stay the night with her. Before we leave I’ll leave explicit instructions to Nesta not to have any stray toms over to party.

Spidey, Uncle Allen is back in California for the time being. Thank God. But he’s only there to put up his condo for sale and then the first of the year he’ll be back permanently. He’s got a choice of three houses that would be suitable for him (not ours). Before BP drove him to the airport do you think he offered thanks of any kind to us for putting up with his wrinkled old butt for weeks on end? I’ll leave you to figure that out for yourself.Thanks for bringing him up. I can feel my blood pressure going up.

Oh, and I hope some of the rest of you are privileged enough to be the recipients of Respighi’s jazzy emails! The woman is so witty! On the subject line was “Fart” and then I opened it and she had written “tee hee.” Thanks Respighi, you made my day!! ; )

7 comments:

Brenda said...

thanks for the update and i would have liked to be in on that fart email. have fun. i am going for a sleep over too. :)

Anonymous said...

tell Respighi that I would like to have a change in my Emails as well; I'm tired of offers to help Nigerians with excess money.

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

But Kathryn... didn't you want that giant penis?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would pay Emma $800 for four overnighters in Vegas, but she have to fly herself there. I bet she'd gamble it all away.

Is there any point to playing strip poker for money?

But with regard to Emma's mom, too bad Mom doesn't read her daughter's Blog so Emma'd get her mouth washed out with soap. Oh, wait. She types these things... So her Mom should wash her fingers with soap...

Better I should stick to the Vegas fantasy...

The Broards said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Broards said...

I've been spammed!!! By Extra money AND by Moosey!